Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Urban Decay: Primer Potion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Finally, after over two years, I have used up Project Pan Item #8: Urban Decay's Primer Potion. This product gets all kinds of love from makeup enthusiasts so I won't say too much about it.

I concur that this is an excellent primer. It wasn't until I ran out of this product that I really came to appreciate it. I never quite believed that it improved wear because my lids aren't typically oily, so products seem to wear just fine with/without. However, my lids have been oilier as of late and without UDPP, I have found eye products to crease by the end of the day. I can appreciate now that UDPP does provide a nice base for colors to adhere to by smoothing out the lid surface with a soft, matte finish. As a result, it helps to prolong wear and prevent creasing. However, I'm still not convinced that UDPP helps to enhance colors because I haven't noticed anything remarkable in that respect.

I do recommend this primer. It is a product that I'd repurchase. It is on sale on the Urban Decay website so now might be a good time to get it if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment