Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sephora by OPI Nail Colour: Already Famous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sephora by OPI Already Famous

I believe that Already Famous from the Sephora by OPI collection is quite a popular polish so I'll keep this review brief. The color is a gorgeous taupe brown with abundant silver shimmer. Please don't laugh at me for comparing everything to MAC's Satin Taupe, but my first impulse was to call this the nail equivalent of the renowned eyeshadow. I love the color, and I highly recommend it as a chic and edgy shade.

The formula is great. Thin enough to dry quickly but still with decent color payoff. The initial coat was sheer, but provided a beautiful wash of shimmer. I like that this polish gives you the option to wear it sheer without it looking streaky. The color was opaque by the second coat.

In summary, great polish!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sephora by OPI Already Famous (natural light)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sephora by OPI Already Famous (with flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment