Monday, January 23, 2012

eos Lip Balm: Vanilla Bean Smooth Stick

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
eos Vanilla Bean Smooth Stick Lip Balm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
eos Vanilla Bean Smooth Stick Lip Balm

Project Pan Item #6: eos's Vanilla Bean Lip Balm. The stub that you see above is all that is left of this product, and I'm rather sad about it. This has been one of my favorite lip balms, and it is definitely my favorite of all the eos ones that I've tried (I have a bunch of the round ones).

The Vanilla Bean Smooth Stick is a favorite of mine because the formula is a lot more slippery and smooth compared to the other balms I use, which tend to be waxier and drier in texture. This makes it easier to apply, and it also feels more moisturizing. It leaves behind a nice sweet taste, which is an added bonus. Lastly, I prefer the stick packaging over the round eos balms. Cute as they are, the round ones are bulky whereas the stick is thin and streamlined.

I got this as part of an eos set, but it is also sold separately. I'd definitely repurchase it because it's a great balm!

1 comment:

  1. It looks adorable C:

    Does it last long?

    And it looks quite small D:, how long did it used to be?

    ReplyDelete