Saturday, January 21, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel: Smoldering

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Revlon Smoldering

Revlon has come out with a new nail color called Smoldering that is a beautiful silvery shade that flashes green and violet in the light. It reminds me of pearlescent shells. Unfortunately, it was hard to capture on camera but hopefully you can see the color gradient in the images of the bottle.

The color is really the standout aspect of this polish. The formula was on the runny side, as I find most Revlon polishes to be. Still, it performed like average; nothing exceptionally good or bad. I think it's a shade worth checking out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Revlon Smoldering (natural light, gradient of violet to green visible in bottle)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Revlon Smoldering (with flash)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Viv, that looks so nice! I suck. I really do. It's been 2-3 months since I replied to your email? I'm so sorry! How were interviews? How was Boston? I must reply! :( I keep meaning to but things have been so hectic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, no worries, Bee! It's been hectic on my end too. Boston was great- I got into the school, and I couldn't be more excited! I'll send you an email to update you a bit. Hope you're doing well!

      Delete