Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Body Shop: Wild Rose Hand Cream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream

Project Pan Item #7: The Body Shop's Wild Rose Hand Cream. When it comes to fashion, accessories, or decoration, I am obsessed with three things: roses, bows, and birds. It will thus come as no surprise that I gravitate toward rose-scented items. The scent of this hand cream in particular is quite sweet, sort of perfumey and artificial-smelling. Even so, it is light, nothing obnoxious or overwhelming. My friend, who finds rose scents to be grandmotherly, complimented the smell of this one, so that has to be a reassuring sign.

The 30 mL tube is a nice size for the portability. The cream is a very subtle light pink that is not greasy, which is an absolute must for me as I despise oily lotions. Unfortunately, this means that it can only provide light to moderate moisture. If you're looking for a rich moisturizer, then this will not be it.

This retails for $10 for the 1 oz (30 mL), or $18.50 for the 3.3 oz (~100 mL). I feel ambivalent toward this product, and I don't think I would repurchase it. Since it is just an okay hand cream, I feel that you might as well go for a cheaper version from the drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment