Monday, January 23, 2012

L'oreal Nail Color: Charmed, I'm Sure

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L'oreal Charmed, I'm Sure

L'oreal has come out with a whole range of new nail colors. I'm not actually sure if this one is a new release, but I found it in one of the standalone stands at the drugstore, as opposed to being in the permanent L'oreal section. It is called Charmed, I'm Sure (350), and it is a pretty, ladylike pink with shimmer.

I find this shade a bit hard to describe. There is an infinite range of pinks available so I'm not sure how to differentiate this one. It is quite a warm pink with golden shimmer, but I also feel that there is a bit of silveriness to it that makes it slightly cool. It is quite understated and elegant, so I think this is a good shade for the professional environment.

I'd say the formula is a bit thicker, which means it takes longer to dry. I did end up with some smudged nails even though I waited about as long as I normally do. I'd recommend applying this more thinly.

I love the packaging of these polishes. The brush handle is a frosted gold, and the rectangular bottle is chic and nice for storage.

I paid $5 for this after a slight discount. The price is not bad at all. However, I don't feel that the color is particularly unique. I'm sure you can find dupes quite readily.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L'oreal Charmed, I'm Sure (with flash)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L'oreal Charmed, I'm Sure (natural light)

No comments:

Post a Comment