Saturday, March 9, 2013

More Project Pan!

Here are additional items I've used up that I have reviewed before (click on name for link to review). Some were finished a very long time ago before my move last year. They were just sitting around waiting to be photographed and recorded.

Project Pan Items #27-28: Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Eye

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Full-sized pots

Still my favorite eye cream! Macy's has a good Estee Lauder gift with purchase at the moment so I will be restocking on these!

Project Pan Item #29: Essie Grow Faster

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There is a bit left but it's not very usable anymore. Even so, this bottle lasted me quite a long time if I'm remembering correctly.

Project Pan Item #30: Estee Lauder DayWear Creme

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trial-size pot

Still my favorite moisturizer! I have a brand new full-size pot ready to go.

Project Pan Item #31: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment