Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Estee Lauder: Advanced Night Repair Eye

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye

I originally got Advanced Night Repair Eye as part of a gift with purchase. I was blown away with how much I liked it. It is actually my favorite eye care product! I ended up getting the full-size when I finished the sample.

The formula is amazing. It's not a cream, nor is it a gel. I'd say it's more like a serum but denser. It glides on smoothly and leaves the skin feeling silky. It is incredibly soothing, which is why I love it so much because my eyes are easily and often irritated. It dries quickly and doesn't leave any greasy residue. It is basically everything I could ask for.

I can't vouch for whether or not it reduces or prevents wrinkles. I think I'm young enough that those aren't a concern quite yet. I've seen reviews from people saying that it reduces dark circles. I have not personally had that experience but to be fair, I was never looking for it. I just wanted a product that would moisturize and hopefully protect the skin around my eyes. This does that in a very nice way.

I completely recommend this, especially if you have sensitive eyes! This felt so nice going on when my irritated eyes felt like they could not handle any products. A 0.5 oz pot is $49.50, which I think is average for an eye cream but not a trivial amount by any means. Try it out at a counter to get a feel for the texture. I think you'll be pleased!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye

1 comment: