Thursday, March 7, 2013

Estee Lauder: Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Estee Lauder Idealist Illuminator

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Estee Lauder Idealist Illuminator

Here is another post from May 2012. Enjoy!

Here are Project Pan Items #24-25: Estee Lauder's Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator.

I pointed out in my last post that I adore Estee Lauder's gift sets because I enjoy most, if not all, the products they include. Here is yet another item I sampled from their gifts with purchase.

The Idealist Illuminator is a white, pearly fluid with a consistency similar to a liquid moisturizer. The smell of it is to die for and the effect it gives is gorgeous. I mix a generous dollop of this with my foundation before applying it to the skin. It is hard to describe because it is so subtle and natural, yet it clearly enhances one's complexion with a soft, brightening effect. It is quite amazing.

I really don't have much more to say other than that. It is the best illuminator I've tried. I have not tried many, but I have used ones in the past that were much too pearlescent and gave the skin a greasy sheen. This one is lovely because it looks so natural. It is expensive at $58 for 1oz. My sample size was .24oz and I got decent use out of it. Definitely try to get one as part of a gift set if you're interested in this product!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blended in (hard to see radiant effect but that's because it's so natural!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment