Saturday, March 23, 2013

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm: Red Dahlia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia

Project Pan #33: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia

I've previously reviewed the same product in the shade Rose (see review here) and my thoughts on the product still stand. The tint is subtle but enough that it adds some life to pale lips, and it provides good moisture. There is not a scent or flavor, which is great for people who are irritated by or sensitive to those things.

As far as the shade goes, Red Dahlia is browner than Rose, which is brighter. I've provided swatch comparisons. I personally prefer Rose but once on the lips, the difference between them is relatively subtle. They both end up looking like my-lips-but-better so both work for me.

All in all, great product! I highly recommend it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L-R: Red Dahlia, Rose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L: nude lips
R: Red Dahlia

No comments:

Post a Comment