Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sally Hansen: Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat
(photographed when it was still new)

Although I still have somewhere between 1/2 to 1/3 of this bottle left, I'm going to add Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat to my Project Pan list (Project Pan Item #21) for reasons to be discussed below.

All in all, this is a great top coat. I think it is identical Seche Vite (reviewed here) except with a nicer price tag. It is extremely glossy and protective, and it definitely speeds up dry time. Its only downfall is, again, exactly like that of Seche Vite- as the product dwindles down, it gets thick, goopy, and ultimately unusable. For some reason, it gets to a point where it bubbles up as it dries, thus ruining the nail look and defeating its purpose. Sadly, I am at that point now. Even so, I will be repurchasing this because it is the best top coat I've tried (along with Seche Vite) and it's a nice buy at around $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment