Saturday, March 30, 2013

Swedish Skin: Anti-Aging Eye Cream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Swedish Skin Anti-Aging Eye Cream

Project Pan Item #35: Swedish Skin Anti-Aging Eye Cream

I got a ton of the Swedish Skin eye creams and moisturizers way back when they had some B1G2 deal. Sadly, I was not the biggest fan of these products but I have a big stash awaiting use.

The eye cream is the better of the two products I tried. I turned to it after I ran out of my beloved Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye (reviewed here), which I am holding out on repurchasing because I'm learning to live on a strict budget. Swedish Skin's products are apple-based and come in a very light mint green tint with a fresh scent. The texture of the eye cream is sort of gel-like, not quite creamy like a lotion but also not as thin as a true gel. It gets tacky as it dries down, which I wasn't crazy about because instead of gliding across the skin, it'd end up pulling on and dragging the skin. This is not something you want for the delicate eye area. To get around this, I'd suggest patting this product in instead of smoothing it out, Once on, I do feel that this eye cream suffices to keep the skin around the eyes moisturized. It sank in quickly and was not greasy so it did not disturb the makeup that I put on over it.

I tried to look up the price of this product but I got a message from my antivirus program about Trojans so I wouldn't even venture onto their website. This eye cream is mediocre at best, and it's not worth looking into.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Swedish Skin Anti-Aging Eye Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment