Sunday, March 31, 2013

Neutrogena: Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover

Project Pan Item #36: Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover

I'm currently on my second bottle of this (the one photographed) so it goes to show that this is a product I would (and have) repurchase(d). It's a good drugstore option that's effective, inexpensive, and easily accessible. Though oil-free, it has two phases that get mixed when you shake the product up. It also has a light oily feel about it, although it isn't gross and doesn't sit on the skin. Instead, the slight oiliness serves to soften and moisturize. It removes my waterproof mascara and other eye makeup as well as the best removers I've tried so I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment