Sunday, March 10, 2013

Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer: Glow 3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer in Glow

When I went to Europe back in the summer of 2011, I had it in mind to pick up the much-hyped Collection 2000 concealer. Foolishly, I did not think to look up exactly which concealer everyone raves about (Lasting Perfection) because I figured there'd only be one clear choice. I was wrong. I ended up instead with the Illuminating Touch concealer, which I used up by summer of last year (Project Pan Item #32).

Luckily for me, I loved Illuminating Touch! I used it primarily for my undereye area. I had it in the Glow 3 shade, which had a bit of a salmon tone to it that allowed it to blend more seamlessly into my skin than the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer (reviewed before here), which had a more stark lightening effect. The formula of Illuminating Touch was incredibly smooth and blendable. I think the it is probably the lightest formula I've ever used because all other concealers I've tried have been thicker and stickier. Though it was light, it still managed to brighten the undereye area. This is probably my favorite concealer to date because it was effective without being heavy and cakey.

I highly recommend this concealer if you're looking for a brightening corrector. I wish I could get another for myself. I don't believe that this would be able to conceal blemishes though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Swiped on hand (hard to see because it's a good match!)

No comments:

Post a Comment