Friday, April 12, 2013

Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow: Golden Retriever

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow in Golden Retriever

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Golden Retriever

I've reviewed this product in other shades before (see here). Because I was so impressed with them, I decided to get the shade Golden Retriever, which is a shimmery coppery-bronze. It's a lovely cream shadow that's extremely soft, smooth, and pigmented. I also think it's quite dimensional. On first swipe, the color is more shimmery but as you blend it out, it gets more satiny in finish. All-in-all an excellent product in a lovely shade.

My original thoughts on the product stand- these are impressive easy-to-wear, long-lasting shadows. I continue to recommend them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Golden Retriever

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Golden Retriever across lids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Final look: Golden Retriever across lids with darker brown shadow blended into outer corner

No comments:

Post a Comment