Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Neutrogena: Deep Clean Cream Cleanser

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser

Project Pan Item #39: Neutrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser.

This classic item has been the most consistent product in my beauty regimen since my high school days. It's one that I cannot be without. I don't pack it with me when I visit home because it's not travel size, and I find that my skin always seems to break out. I can't say with certainty that that's due solely to a lack of this product but I wouldn't be surprised if that was a big part of it.

For reference, my skin has changed over the years. In general, I had dry, sensitive skin with oil buildup in the T-zone throughout college and post-graduation (from 2005-2012). Last fall, my skin started to get oilier so I'd say that I'm now normal with oil in the T-zone. I've used the Deep Clean Cream Cleanser throughout these phases and I have not found it to irritate or adversely affect my skin at all. I will say, though, that if your skin is extremely dry, this may not be something you want to use everyday as it does remove oils.

The Deep Clean Cream Cleanser is a thick mousse-like paste. It's quite solid for a cream. It has an odd, herbal scent to it but I've grown accustomed to it after all these years. It doesn't foam but it does provide a cooling sensation as you rub it into your skin. I use it as my nighttime cleanser because I feel that it provides the deepest clean of all my cleansers so I trust it to remove my makeup.

This has probably been in my life for 10+ years now and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I've repurchased it time and time again so I recommend it wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment