Monday, February 11, 2013

The Body Shop Eye Colour: 10 Taupe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Body Shop Eye Colour in 10 Taupe

This is so exciting! I have actually hit PAN on an eyeshadow (Project Pan Item #20), The Body Shop's Taupe. It makes sense for this shadow to be the first for me to make such a big dent in because it is probably my favorite. It is definitely my most reliable go-to shade. As a true medium taupe in the matte formula, it is THE perfect neutral shade. Great to wear on its own for a subtle, polished look, to pair with other neutrals, or to use as the blending color for more dramatic, smokey looks. The options are endless with a shade like this.

I've reviewed The Body Shop's eye shadows before (here and here), and Taupe is no different. Smooth formula that blends out easily with good pigmentation. I can't recommend this shade enough!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Body Shop Eye Colour in 10 Taupe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
10 Taupe worn solo across the lids (photographed after 8-10 hours of wear)

1 comment: