Friday, February 15, 2013

Orly Nail Lacquer: Space Cadet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Orly's Space Cadet

I've seen Misschievous on YouTube rave about Space Cadet but I figured it was part of a long sold-out collection. When I randomly stumbled upon it on sale at Sally's Beauty, I quickly snatched it up. This actually came as part of an Orly French Manicure set with a base/top coat, a black polish, and some nail design stickers but I got it primarily for Space Cadet.

Space Cadet is an awesome purple-green duochrome, like an oil slick color, with lots of sparkle. It applied like a dream, very smooth with quick dry time. I don't have much else to say about it other than that it's a cool polish and I recommend it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Orly's Space Cadet (natural light)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Orly's Space Cadet (with flash)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Orly's Space Cadet (good angle for seeing duochrome)

No comments:

Post a Comment