Monday, September 12, 2011

Project Pan: Bare Minerals Foundation, Philosophy Hope in a Jar

I just wanted to record some products that I finished off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Philosophy Hope in a Jar

I went through my second tub of Hope in a Jar, which I have reviewed before here. I mentioned in my review that the product that gets stuck on the lid dries up and gets tacky. You can see in this picture that I lost a good amount of product that way because I took this traveling with me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bare Minerals Foundation

I also finished off a pot of Bare Minerals Foundation. I'm not sure about this but I feel like they've changed their formula because I have a newer pot that applies better than this one. There are a million reviews out there already but to keep it short, I do really like this product. It was the first foundation I ever tried, and it is the only mineral one that I have ever used. I think these are very safe for beginners because they blend in easily and look natural. You don't have to worry so much about color matching or disguising color lines like you do with liquid foundations. These are also natural so they're great for when your skin isn't faring well. I'll probably always keep one handy even though I mainly wear liquid foundation these days.

I really need to do a true project pan because I have an overload of stuff. I went crazy swatching yesterday and realized that I have some pretty awesome things that I never, ever use! I just hoard, which is terrible. I don't appreciate what I have when I keep getting new things so I'm going to do my best to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment