Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color Electric Summer Collection 2014: Teeny Bikini

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen in Teeny Bikini

Teeny Bikini is another shade from the Sally Hansen Electric Summer Collection for 2014 (see Pearl Up review here). I think yellow can be a tricky shade to wear but Teeny Bikini is an adorable pastel yellow creme that I was very happy to see did not clash with my Asian skin tone.

It does require a few coats because the first is streaky. I only applied two and probably could have used a third, but I wasn't bothered enough to do it. It wears well as it's been on my nails for 8 days now, and most of the wear is actually from the root of the nail where it's growing out, as opposed to at the tips.

This line is inexpensive, retailing from $3-4. I certainly recommend giving this shade a try if you're interested in a cute, happy yellow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen in Teeny Bikini

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen in Teeny Bikini (with flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment