Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Forever 21 Noir Glitter Nail Polish: Peachy Keen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Forever 21 Noir Glitter Polish in Peachy Keen

I got sucked into Forever 21's sale and ended up with a few polishes. They were so inexpensive that I really had little to lose in giving them a try.

Peachy Keen is from their Noir Glitter line. It is a light pastel peach creme with mixed hexagonal and fine glitter. The glitter is said to be black but it ends up looking navy or blue-hued to me, especially when layered over with the peach polish. The overall effect reminds of a speckled eggshell.

Application-wise, I thought this polish was pretty standard. Nothing amazing but nothing to complain about either. The consistency was fine, neither too thin nor too thick. The polish itself is sheer so it takes a few coats to build up the opacity. I did have to redo one nail after the polish smudged off because it hadn't dried completely, so you do have to be patient to allow them to set if you're applying several coats. As far as wear, there are chips on a few nails on my right (dominant) hand but my left hand is still perfect after 5 days of wear, which is actually quite impressive.

All in all, I have to say this polish did very well, especially for one that cost me less than $2.50!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Forever 21 Noir Glitter Polish in Peachy Keen (natural light)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Forever 21 Noir Glitter Polish in Peachy Keen (with flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment