Friday, December 9, 2011

Zoya Nail Lacquer: Dakota

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zoya Dakota

Here is a quick post featuring Zoya's nail polish in Dakota, a dark vampy sort of red with a glossy finish. I am loving deep reds at the moment because of the holidays. This particular polish seems a bit thinner and runnier, but it applied very nicely with good opacity. It had great, fast dry-time, probably because the formula is thinner. It did chip quite a bit on my dominant hand after four days of wear, so that may be something to be aware of. I had Seche Vite on over the top, which normally provides me with at least a week of wear time. Still, the chipping does not bother me much because I was ready to change out the color anyway. I enjoyed the color while it lasted- very sophisticated and festive!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zoya Dakota (with flash)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zoya Dakota (natural light)

No comments:

Post a Comment