Sunday, December 11, 2011

Essie: School of Hard Rocks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Essie School of Hard Rocks

I'm awful. I had a very bad lapse in Project Pan that is inexcusable. I basically splurged on a bunch of drugstore goodies one day last week. It was triggered by the restocking of the Revlon Lip Butters, which I adore and indulged in, but I also ended up getting several nail polishes, including this one.

Essie's School of Hard Rocks is a lovely grayed teal in a creme finish. I don't have much to say about it other than that I really like the color, and the formula was wonderful and easy to work with. Good opacity with respectable dry-time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Essie School of Hard Rocks (with flash)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Essie School of Hard Rocks (natural light)

No comments:

Post a Comment