Saturday, March 26, 2011

Revlon Nail Enamel: Gray Suede

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am loving this shade of polish by Revlon in Gray Suede. It is a very pretty mauvey-pink nude. It doesn't look gray to me. If anything, it is more like a grayish pink that ends up looking taupe or lavender, depending on the lighting. The color is just lovely.

I find Revlon polishes to be rather watery. I don't love the formula but this one is workable. I have other Revlon polishes that are so thin and liquid that they are nearly impossible to apply. Those, however, are quite old so it seems the formula has been improved since. It is still not the best I've tried, but the polish is definitely usable and the shade is so pretty that it is worth the effort.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nude appearance

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lavender Undertones

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Taupe-Nude Appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment