Friday, February 10, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel: Naughty

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Revlon Naughty (with flash)

I purchased Revlon's Naughty at the same time that I got Smoldering. Both are duochromey and lovely in the bottle.

Naughty is a deep, murky purple with a bright violet flash. The interesting thing is that the polish looks very much like a creme finish in most lights because the duochrome is so subtle. It only becomes apparent under bright light. While I would have preferred a stronger duochrome effect, I have to say that I am captivated by the complexity of the shade, in the way that both its color and finish can change according to the light.

I've seen other reviews that compare Naughty to Chanel's Paradoxical. I don't own that polish so I really can't say, but I'm throwing it out there!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Revlon Naughty (natural light)

No comments:

Post a Comment