Monday, January 28, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Earl Grey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen Earl Grey

I had been eyeing Sally Hansen's Earl Grey for a while and nearly taken it to the register at least once before I finally decided to go for it. It's an elegant neutral light gray creme. I have no qualms with the color as I think it is as beautiful in wear as it is in the bottle. The formula, on the other hand, leaves something to be desired. I found it to be rather thick and goopy. It was difficult to spread evenly over the nail in a thin coat, requiring thick coats for decent coverage, and hence long dry time and waiting. Despite all the patience I could muster, I still smudged a few nails. I like the color enough that I'm going to keep it but I warn you that this one is fickle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen Earl Grey (natural light)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen Earl Grey (with flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment